CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS FOR SOLID STATE CHEMISTRY
University of Sevilla, 9 and 10 September 2016
This Discussion Meeting of the EuCheMS Division of Solid State and Materials Chemistry will focus on the latest developments in synthesis, properties, and structural investigations of solids. The meeting will be held just before the 6th EuCheMS Congress, 11-15 September (euchems-seville2016.eu/) which participants are encouraged to attend.
Topics will include:
- Frontiers of solid materials synthesis
- Structural advances through new methodology
- Solid state chemistry and applications
- Rationales for functional materials synthesis
The formats will be plenary invited talks and poster presentations.
- Paul Attfield, University of Edinburgh
- Alfonso Caballero, University of Seville and ICMS-CSIC
- Martin Jansen, MPI Stuttgart
- Antoine Maignan, University of Caen
- Emilio Moran, Complutense University Madrid
- Jose Antonio Odriozola, University of Seville and ICMS-CSIC